Herald Lessons Program Grand Opening Sale Begins

We are celebrating the grand opening of our Herald Lesson Program next week with special reduced prices. These lessons will be offered at savings as great as seventy percent to those who use the interface to accept and pay for the lessons. The sale begins next week. The first lesson will be offered on Wednesday 10/26/11.

For more information about the Herald Lesson Program we encourage you to visit the Herald Lesson Page at EddieLewis.com.

To take advantage of the sales, you must register and setup at least one time zone in your wish list. Registration and membership are free and there is absolutely no obligation to ever accept the lesson invitations (Lesson Heralds) the program will send you. So sign up today! It’s completely risk free!

About Eddie Lewis

Eddie Lewis is primarily known as a free-lance trumpet player in Houston, TX. Eddie makes a living playing trumpet, teaching trumpet and jazz improvisation, writing trumpet music and authoring trumpet books. His second book, Daily Routines for Trumpet, is used regularly by thousands of trumpet players around the world. If you would like to purchase some of his CD's, feel free to visit our online music store at http://www.TigerMusicStore.com.
This entry was posted in Student News and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.