Student News Makeover

RSS Icon By HopkaI have limited disk space on the EddieLewis.com website, which is my main professional site. So I had to stop posting student news on that website. Instead, I’ve decided to post the student news here on this blog and stream it as an RSS feed on EddieLewis.com.

I have gone about six months or more without posting any student news because of the space problem. Some of the students look forward to those posts, so I apologize for not being able to post them. With this new change, we will get back on schedule again.

This summer the students are all busy with musical projects. Some are preparing for the region jazz auditions. Others are going to camps. These are very exciting times for all of them. We will keep you posted as we get more news.

About Eddie Lewis

Eddie Lewis is primarily known as a Christian free-lance trumpet player in Houston, TX. Eddie makes a living playing trumpet, teaching trumpet and jazz improvisation, writing trumpet music and authoring trumpet books. His second book, Daily Routines for Trumpet, is used regularly by thousands of trumpet players around the world. If you would like to purchase some of his CD's, feel free to visit our online music store at http://www.TigerMusicStore.com.
This entry was posted in Student News and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.